The mental, physical and emotional challenges of keeping elite athletes, entrepreneurs and creatives at the top of their game, with high performance coach Mauro Bex.
Watch on YouTube
Listen on Libsyn
What you’ll learn from this interview:
- How Mauro helps professional football players stay at peak mental and physical performance on and off the field
- Why all top athletes and entrepreneurs do some sort of personal development work outside their main occupation
- Why small daily habits are the key to long term consistent growth and improvement
- Why as humans our default state is negative, and we need to actively cultivate positivity
- Why what most people call meditation is actually visualization, and what the difference between the two are
Mauro is the founder of Manifesto108, a coaching service that mainly works with professional athletes, creatives and entrepreneurs, and unlike some coaches who just pump people up with temporary motivation that eventually fades, Mauro focuses on fundamental principles and core habits so that peak performance becomes a natural state for his clients instead of relying on random spikes of motivation.
His motto is “BE what it takes” which means aligning physical, mental and emotional aspects to bring out the best of what his clients already have in themselves.
I wanted to bring Mauro on the show to find out how he helps clients, why we need coaches, and what we can learn from his 15+ years of coaching high performers